Myanglung Campus is established in 2038 BS as a public campus. Since then it has been imparting higher education to the people of the community. The main source of income of the campus is its students’ fees and financial aids from local sources that is insufficient to run the campus smoothly. Therefore, it has been facing serious financial challenges. The campus has to overcome the problem anyway. In course of searching ways to mitigate the financial problems as well as to assure quality education, it has been participating on different programs run by University Grants Commission (UGC).
Myanglung Campus successfully completed the cycle of SHEP. After SHEP this campus was selected for Higher Education Reform Project (HERP). Moreover, the campus has successfully completed the programs of 2016 and 2017 under resource mobilization. The campus is committed to complete different programs and works as per its strategic plan in the days to come.
The campus is continuously struggling to get QAA certification. The campus has submitted its SSR report to QAA section of UGC and the pre-visit team has monitored the campus. The team has recommended some suggestions to improve the existing educational as well as infrastructural inadequacies. As per the team’s suggestion, Myanglung Campus has been improving its different aspects.
Myanglung Campus is established in Koshi zone with a view in providing quality education for higher secondary, Bachelor and Master level and producing effective manpower. It is affiliated to Nepal Examination Board (NEB) for plus two level and Tribhuvan University (TU) for Bachelor and Master level. It has aided a lot in providing higher education for students with the low economic condition. It is very much affordable and has been providing a scholarship to many students. Faculty members are well experienced, qualified and dedicated towards their work at Myanglung Campus. This Campus provides BA, B.Ed, BBS program under bachelor’s degree and MA General, MA Nepali, M.Ed General program in Master’s degree.
Courses offered by Myanglung Campus
Bachelor of Arts (BA)
Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
Master of Education (M.Ed EPM)
10+2 Humanities and Social Science
Admission Procedure and Scholarships
- Students securing D+ grade in SEE exam will be eligible for entrance exam in class 11 and all those who pass the entrance exam will be admitted.
- The students who have passed +2 should pass the entrance exam to be admitted in Bachelor Level.
- The students who have passed Bachelor Level in the respective subject will be eligible for admission in Master Degree (MA Nepali and EPM)
- 100% scholarship for students securing A+ (3.6 and above GPA) in SEE and in +2 Level.
- 10% scholarship for students securing A (above 3.2 GPA) in SEE exam.
- 3 months fee waiver for the Entrance Exam topper of Bachelor Level (1 male and 1 female)
- Faculty wise 50 % fee waiver for Dalit, EDJ and Janajatis (1 male and 1 female).
- 10 months fee waiver for poor, laborious and diligent students from each class of each faculty. (1 male and 1 female)
- 3 months fee waiver for the second topper in board level exam from each class of each faculty. (1 male and 1 female)
- 2 months fee waiver for the topper of all three terminal exam of a year from each class of each faculty(1 male and 1 female).